We make almost all the products we sell in house. We have a different way of producing our printed material to other printers. We Print digital sheets and then apply a Thermal Laminate. We produce Card Based products with a high-quality finish to enhance the value of the product our customers are selling.
For the technically minded
- We have in house CAD system and 3D designers for fast design of all types of card products
- We have 3 different Digital printers all output Hi Resolution Graphics to white paper
- Our Vortex Printer prints at the rate of 1 mtr every 4 seconds 1067 wide. 1600 x 1600 DPI
- We have an HP printer with width of 1500mm 2400 x 1200 DPI
- Xerox Digital printer A3 Plus which we can print 500-micron Card.
- Film Lamination. All of our printers allow us to use a thermal laminate which with the high-resolution print gives a litho look to our jobs, as well as protecting them when on display, the item has a much higher quality look than either print direct to board or print with a self-adhesive laminate.
- Our laminator is a wide format 1100mm wide thermal Laminator as far as we know the only one of its kind in Uk, allows us to apply laminate at a much higher speed on wide format sheets
- We have whole surface gluers for mounting the prints to solid grey board or corrugated boards up to BC Flute
- We can also mount solid litho printed board back to back for leaflet dispensers and hanging displays.
- Stencil gluer for applying cold seal Blister adhesive, large short run window patching
- Wide range of cutting to finish jobs
- 2 mtr wide slitter scorer for cutting large sheets of corrugated and oversized paper to size this means we can buy stock sizes of corrugated and cut it to size to suit small orders
- Guillotine for trimming Heavy solid boards to size and final trim of showcards etc
- CAD Plotter is used for short runs avoiding need for cutting forms
- Large Crosland Hand Platen size up to A0
- Shearline Roller Press cutting up to 1300mm wide x approx. 2mtrs long
- Bobst Autoplaten for the longer runs of POS and the Cold seal blister cards for which we get runs for 5000 to 100,000 on a regular basis
Our equipment is a mix of latest Hi tech Digital Printers and traditional semi-automatic and Hand finishing equipment, this works for us as we have gained many years of experience working with Card for our Marketplace.
We have been established now for 45 years
We have a web site where you can choose POS and Promo Material and Order on line, a facility we think is rare in our industry. you can browse through the very wide variety of products on line and order and pay for your POS material collect a cutter guide once your order is confirmed.
We can take the project from Card Design right through to Finished product working with your Graphics people to create interesting yet cost effective products
We also work with Printers where we design the card element of the job then give them cutter guides for them to print sheets which we then finish.
We also offer fulfilment on most of the products we sell either packing CDU’s and FSDU’s in outer packs or filling boxes with Products.
Our friendly and efficient sales team will help in any way they can.
Please phone on 01344 450333 or e-mail email@example.com.